Listing your store on the Upurr shopping app brings many benefits which is why so many stores register each day. One of our commitments here at Upurr is to ensure our shopping app stores meet certain criteria to maintain a healthy standard and create a great shopping experience for our shoppers.
This page will outline what criteria a store will need to meet to be approved and also includes our store approval FAQ.
- Your store must be built on one of our supported platforms.
- Your store must use of our supported payment providers.
- Your store website must be mobile-friendly without any content being visibly cut off on mobile devices.
- Your store must deliver products to the United Kingdom (including England, Scotland and Wales).
- In most cases, your store must not be based on a drop-shipping business model.
- Your store must not offer any products that we deem illegal, offensive or explicit, this is not limited to but includes legal highs and tobacco products.
- Your store website must include a clear returns policy.
- Your store base country and currency must be included in our supported currencies.
- You must use a high-quality logo and banner image when creating your Upurr store profile. Images that we deem too low quality will result in a declined approval request.
- Your store must be written in English or provide a default setting of English, based on user location.
Resubmitting Your Listing
If your store listing is declined we will also provide a reason/reasons why your store was declined and the issues that need addressing. Once these issues have been resolved you may resubmit your approval request and your store listing will enter into the approval process again.
To resubmit your approval request you can log in and go to your store profile page. On this page, you will see a button to resubmit your store, click this button and confirm that you would like to submit a new approval request.
Appealing Approval Decision
If your store listing approval request was declined and you feel that your store does meet the approval criteria outlined above, you may appeal by contacting us.
Currently Supported Countries & Currencies
Currently Supported Payment Providers