Our Shopify step by step guide will show how you can connect your Upurr Store Profile with your Shopify Web Store to enable your shoppers to buy items from your store through Upurr.
Installing The Upurr Store Sales Channel Video Tutorial
Installing The Upurr Store Sales Channel Text Guide
- From your Shopify Dashboard, click the 'Apps' link that is included in the main menu.
- Visit the Shopify App Store by clicking the 'Visit The Shopify App Store' button.
- Search for the 'Upurr Store' using the search box provided.
- Click on the Upurr Store listing to view the listing profile.
- Click the 'Add app' button and wait for Shopify to redirect you to the installation process (this may take a few minutes).
Connecting Your Upurr Store Profile To Shopify
- At the Upurr Store account page. Click 'connect account' then login using your Upurr Store Profile credentials. Please note : You must have a Upurr Store Profile already registered. Not yet registered? Register your Store Profile.
- Once you receive the success tick, your Upurr Store Profile is now connected.
Making All Products Available To Upurr
- To finish your integration you need to make all products available to the Upurr Store App. Scroll down to the 'Publishing' section and click 'Manage Availability'.
In the Shopify Bulk Editor, make all products available to Upurr Store and click 'Save'. Go back to the Upurr Store App and make sure all the products are now available.
- Go to your Upurr Store Profile and start adding products, create vouchers, lookbooks and start benefiting from profile analytics.