Estimated time to complete: 3-4 Minutes
Our WooCommerce step by step guide will show how you can connect your Upurr Store Profile with your WooCommerce Web Store to enable your shoppers to buy items from your store through the Upurr app.
You must create a Upurr store account before connecting your platform! Click here to create a store account.
Installing the Wordpress Upurr Store plugin for WooCommerce
- From your Wordpress Dashboard, click the 'Plugins' item from the main dashboard menu.
- In the search box in the top right of the screen, enter 'Upurr Store' to find the Upurr Store Wordpress plugin.
- Select the Upurr Store plugin by Upurr and then click the 'Install and activate' button.
- You should now see the 'Upurr Store' item in the main dashboard menu. Click on this item.
- Click the 'Authorise' button and click 'Approve' to authorise Upurr to sync your products and create orders when shoppers purchase your products through the Upurr app.
Connecting Your Upurr Store Profile To WooCommerce
- To connect your WooCommerce site to Upurr you will need to enter your Upurr account credentials (The same email and password used to login on the Upurr website) and click the 'Connect' button.
- If you are connected successfully, you will see the screen below.
- Go to your Upurr account and ensure your payment provider is enabled, start adding products, create vouchers, lookbooks and start benefiting from profile analytics.