Estimated time to complete: 4-5 Minutes
Our Wix step by step guide will show how you can connect your Upurr Store Profile with your Wix Store to enable your shoppers to buy products from your store through the Upurr shopping app.
You must create a Upurr store account before connecting your platform! Click here to create a store account.
Installing the Upurr Store Wix App text guide
- From your Wix Dashboard, click the 'Apps' link that is included in the main menu and then click 'App Market' in the submenu.
- Enter 'Upurr Store' in the search input and click on the option named 'Upurr Store'.
- On the Upurr Store app page, click the 'Add To Site' button. You will then need to accept the permissions by clicking 'Add To Site' again on the installation screen. This will install the Upurr Store Wix App.
Connecting Your Upurr Store Profile To Wix
- Once installation is completed, you will be redirected to the 'Upurr Store' app within Wix where you can connect your Wix Store to your Upurr account by clicking the 'Connect' button.
- Enter your Upurr account login credentials to authorize the app and connect to your Upurr Store Profile.
You must have a Upurr store account already created. Not yet registered? Register your store profile here.
- Once connected, you will see the top section indicating that your connection is successful.
If you have more than 1 Upurr Store Profile, you will be required to select the store you wish to connect before the connection becomes successful.
- Go to your Upurr Store Profile and start adding products, create vouchers, lookbooks and benefiting from profile analytics.